We couldn’t be more thrilled to see the world open its doors to travel again. To help you plan that long-awaited trip in confidence (and avoid worrying about any changing regulations), booking with us is simple and flexible.
With our Peace of Mind Guarantee, the final balance for your trip will only be due if:
- FCDO guidance permits travel to your destination
- Your destination is not on the UK Government’s red list
- You aren’t required to quarantine upon arrival at your destination
All bookings can be postponed at any time until the final balance is due. By postponing, rather than cancelling, you can transfer your deposit, have that all-important trip to look forward to and continue to support local economies that depend on tourism.
If official guidance advises against travel to your destination, or new quarantine rules are introduced in your destination you can choose whether to reschedule your trip or receive a full refund, we’re happy to offer you a full refund or postpone your trip until a later date. Any other cancellations within 60 days from departure will be subject to cancellation charges as per the terms and conditions.
Please note: Our new Guarantee applies to all bookings made from 1st March 2022.
- A minimum of 20% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The final balance is payable 60 days prior to departure if the Peace of Mind Guarantee terms are met.
- There may be unavoidable charges for postponements depending on seasonality, i.e. rescheduling a low-season booking to high-season may incur an additional charge. This will be made clear by your local expert at the time of postponement.
- Activities or accommodation that require booking further than 60 days in advance may not be eligible for postponement / cancellation. This will be made clear by your local experts before booking.